Glacier Express holidays
The Glacier Express connects the two famous resorts in the Swiss Alps in a unique way. The classic panoramic train is a source of excitement for young and old alike. The journey takes you over daredevil viaducts, through countless tunnels and unique landscapes. The panorama train meanders gently through valleys and over passes, and the constantly changing views of mountains, lakes and glaciers make the approximately 8-hour journey fly by.
Attractions along the route
- St. Moritz in the Upper Engadine - legendary birthplace of winter tourism
- UNESCO World Heritage Albula with the famous Landwasser Viaduct
- Ruinaulta - the spectacular Rhine Gorge - also known as the Swiss Grand Canyon
- Oberalp Pass at 2'033 m. - highest point of the trip
- Andermatt - in the heart of the Alps
- Zermatt and the Matterhorn - probably the most famous mountain in the world
You will find the train schedules on our timetable and information page.