Around the globe the Glacier Express is renowned as ‘the Queen’ of all panoramic trains. A train journey along the Glacier Express route between Zermatt and St Moritz climbs through tunnels and valleys up to the highest point before the journey, the Oberalppass at 2,033 m., and includes crossing the unique Landwasser viaduct (UNESCO site).
- A free upgrade to First Class on the Glacier Express when you book before the end of February 2020 – available on all packages of 4 nights+.
- Return rail ticket in 2nd class from your arrival airport/station to the start of your journey at either Zermatt or St. Moritz.
- A stay in the sophisticated resort of St. Moritz and in picturesque Zermatt at either end of your Glacier Express tour.
- Set packages are outlined below but you can add additional nights, change hotel preferences or add excursions.
- If you speak to one of our specialists (we only do Switzerland!) you can also get advice on hotel rooms with the best views, hotels with the best spas as well as other information.