Around the globe, the Glacier Express, the king of all panoramic trains, provides for prestige and admiration. The train journey on the Glacier Express takes you over spectacular bridges and through several tunnels, right across a picturesque landscape. Traveling towards the Oberalppass, the Glacier Express reaches 2,033 meters above sea level as its highest point.
- The sophisticated city of St. Moritz
- The unique Landwasser viaduct - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The Rhine Gorge - Grand Canyon of Switzerland
- Oberalppass at 2'033 m. - Highest point of the journey
- Zermatt and the Matterhorn View